Healing Heroes Network is excited to present the inaugural Healing Heroes Freedom Fest Motorcycle and Car Rally! Located at the Sun N’ Fun Grounds at the Lakeland Linder Regional Airport, enjoy music, vendors, special guest Ryan Hurst, and more on Saturday, February 23, 2013.
Healing Heroes Freedom Fest is a fundraising event to support Healing Heroes Network. Healing Heroes Network (HHN) is a national self-funded 501(c)3 non-profit charity committed to healing America’s Heroes by providing financial assistance for quality care to military personnel injured in the line of duty in Iraq or Afghanistan since 9/11/01.
Through a nationwide network of professionals willing to provide a wide array of therapies and services and funding from generous donors, HHN aids these brave wounded warriors in receiving much needed therapies. While the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs is diligent in providing treatments to our injured military, the scope of covered services can be limited, delayed, or unavailable. HHN fills in the gaps for these desperately needed services and aids those who sacrifice for our freedoms.
For more information on the Healing Heroes Network and how you can help or receive services, please see www.HealingHeroes.org.
Healing Heroes Freedom Fest
Location and Date:
* Healing Heroes Freedom Fest will be located at the Sun N’ Fun Grounds at the Lakeland Linder Regional Airport; 4175 Medulla Road, Lakeland, FL 33811.
* Healing Heroes Freedom Fest will be held on Saturday, February 23, 2013, from 10AM – 5PM
* General admission will be $5.00 at the door
* Children 12 & under will be free
* Military will be $3.00 (with Military I.D.)
* $5.00 per vehicle/motorcycle
* Attendants will be on site to direct traffic and parking.
* Shuttles from parking lots to event grounds will be available.
Vendors & Sponsors:
* Food, Drink and Merchandise vendors will be located across the entire event.
* Vendor & Sponsorship opportunities still available.
* Bike Shows
* Car Shows
* Music and Concerts
* 2012 Harleys for Heroes Giveaway
* 2013 Awareness Journey Kickoff
* Awards Ceremony
* and a special appearance by actor Ryan Hurst, famous as “Opie” from the FX Network hit drama Sons of Anarchy.